A Free Drag-and-Drop Game Creation Platform
- Ability to create games without coding
- The games created are visually pleasant
- Support for different game types and settings
- Drag-and-drop interface is easy to use
- No way to see how many people have played your game
- Limited options for building environments
- Controls for created games are very basic
- Cannot alter HP of enemies, or advanced AI
Multiple Game Types
The software comes with hundreds of individual game elements, including characters, buildings, vehicles, collectibles and environmental elements, and allows players to create a variety of different types of games, ranging from racing games to first-person shooters and adventure games. The game worlds created are three-dimensional, while there is also support for fantasy settings, futuristic settings and more.
Strengths and Limitations
The defining attribute of Struckd is the ability to create 3D games easily, without needing to understand a programming language and it is this ease of use that will most appeal. However, the lack of programming does mean there are limitations in terms of changes you can make to core gameplay and enemy AI. As a result, it will appeal to those with simplistic needs, but may not offer enough to more experienced game designers.